Here you will find useful information and documents.
We work with the Local Authority Education Welfare Service to improve and monitor our attendance. If your child is not well enough to attend school, please call 01744 678503 and select option 1 to report your child’s absence. We may need to speak to you, either by telephone or home visit, regarding your child’s absence, from either Miss Swift, Miss Dagnall or our Education Welfare Officer, Mrs Shearer. More information regarding attendance and holidays in term time can be found in the policies section of our website.
Extended Services Bookings
Please contact Miss Kanters regarding any bookings for Breakfast, After School Club and Nursery Wrap Around Provision.
Meals currently cost £11.75 per week which is payable each Monday, in advance. Robins Lane follow the Local Authority policy for non-payment of school meals. Please see the policies section of the website and download the ‘School Meals Policy’ for more information.
Free School Meals
If you are in receipt of the following benefits, you may be eligible for statutory free school meals. All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals, but if you are in receipt of the benefits below, we would urge you to still apply for Statutory Free School Meals as school may be able to obtain additional funding, known as Pupil Premium, to help towards supporting your child in their learning. Free School Meal applications can be made at https://www.sthelens.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or by clicking HERE to download the form.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit and net earnings, from your last assessment period, is not more than £616.67 per month. (If your household's net earnings change each month then they should not exceed £1,233.34 in the last two consecutive months or £1,850 in the past 3 months).
School Milk Scheme
All children in Nursery are provided with free milk each day. Children in Reception to Year 2 receive milk daily at a cost of £6.00 per academic year. If you are eligible for Statutory Free School Meals, milk will be provided free of charge.
Lunch Time Menu
Please click HERE for the latest lunch time menu. We offer lots of flexibility and variations on our menu, such as vegan menu’s, dairy free menu’s etc. Please get in touch with Miss Kanters who will be happy to discuss your child’s lunch time requirements.
Please ensure we have up to date contact details for parents and carers and other emergency contacts. A copy of our data collection sheet can be downloaded HERE.
All parents should have now received an email inviting them to download the ParentMail app. If you have not received an email, please contact Miss Kanters who will be happy to assist in sorting this for you.
If you child requires medication in school, please complete the form found HERE. For more information about the administration of medication in school, please see our First Aid & Medicines Policy in the policies section of the website.